The Oxford encyclopedia of Latinos and Latinas in contemporary politics, law, and social movements [electronic resource] / edited by Suzanne Oboler and Deena J. Gonzáles.
- Other Title:
- Encyclopedia of Latinos and Latinas in contemporary politics, law, and social movements
Latinos and Latinas in contemporary politics, law, and social movements
- [New York] : Oxford University Press, 2015.
1 online resource : illustrations (black and white)
- Hispanic Americans -- Politics and government -- Encyclopedias.
Hispanic Americans -- Legal status, laws, etc. -- Encyclopedias.
Hispanic Americans -- Social conditions -- Encyclopedias.
United States -- Ethnic relations -- Encyclopedias.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
- 'The Oxford Encyclopedia of Latinos and Latinas in Contemporary Politics, Law, and Social Movements (OEPoL)' provides a comprehensive source of information on the diverse historical and contemporary experiences of Latinos and Latinas in the United States. This publication addresses the significant ways in which the Latino and Latina populations have shaped the political, legal, and social institutions of the United States, with new and updated scholarship on political movements and organisations, important legal cases, minority-rights laws, and immigration legislation.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on November 12, 2015).
- Oboler, Suzanne, editor.
Gonzáles, Deena J., editor.
- Other format:
- Print version :
- 9780199744626 (ebook) :
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|