Sports law : cases and materials / Michael J. Cozzillio [and others].
- 2nd ed.
- Durham, N.C. : Carolina Academic Press, ©2007.
- Carolina Academic Press law casebook series.
Carolina Academic Press law casebook series
xxv, 1293 pages ; 27 cm.
- Sports -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Sports -- Law and legislation.
- The business of sports
Contract law and sports : a primer
Contracts and sports : negotiation, formation and interpretation
Contracts and sports : enforcement
Antitrust law and sports : a primer
Antitrust and sports : the baseball exemption
Antitrust and sports : the labor exemption
Antitrust and sports : player restraints
Antitrust and sports : monopolization and restraints on inter-league competition
Antitrust and sports : intra-league restraints limitations on ownership, league membership, sale of broadcast and sponsorship rights and franchise relocation
Antitrust and sports : equipment restrictions
Labor law and sports : a primer
Labor-management relations and sports : representation and unfair labor practices
Labor-management relations and sports : arbitration
Discrimination and sports
Tort law and sports : a primer
Torts and the sports participant : volenti non fit injuria ("to a willing person a wrong is not done")?
Torts and the spectator
Criminal law and sporting events
Intellectual property and sports
The player agent and sports.
- Revised edition of: Sports law : cases and materials / Michael J. Cozzillio, Mark S. Levinstein. 1997.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
- Cozzillio, Michael J., 1948-
Cozzillio, Michael J., 1948- cases and materials.
Alumni and Friends Memorial Book Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|