Biomolecular archaeology : genetic approaches to the past / edited by David M. Reed.
- Carbondale : Center for Archaeological Investigations, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, ©2005.
- Conference Name:
- Annual Visiting Scholar Conference (19th : 2002 : Southern Illinois University Carbondale)
- Occasional paper (Southern Illinois University Carbondale. Center for Archaeological Investigations) ; no. 32.
Occasional paper / Center for Archaeological Investigations, Southern Illinois University, Carbondale ; no. 32
viii, 246 pages : illustrations, maps ; 26 cm.
- Archaeological chemistry -- Congresses.
Human molecular genetics -- Congresses.
Mitochondrial DNA -- Congresses.
Human remains (Archaeology) -- Congresses.
Archaeology -- Methodology -- Congresses.
Archaeology -- Methodology.
Human molecular genetics.
Human remains (Archaeology)
- Conference proceedings.
- Biomolecular archaeology : an introduction / David M. Reed
mtDNA lineage analysis : genetic affinities of the Kwäday Dän Tsì́nchi remains with other Native Americans / Maria Victoria Monsalve and Anne C. Stone
An analysis of ancient Aztec mtDNA from Tlatelolco / Brian Kemp [and others]
mtDNA diversity at the archaeological site of Chen Chen in Peru / Cecil M. Lewis Jr. and Anne C. Stone
mtDNA analysis of Mochica and Sicán populations of pre-Hispanic Peru / Izumi Shimada [and others]
Discerning the origins of the Anasazi with mtDNA haplogroups / Shawn W. Carlyle
Using molecular markers to study plant domestication : the case of Cucurbita / Oris I. Sanjur [and others]
mtDNA analysis of a nineteenth-century African American slave cemetery in central Alabama / Stacy E. McGrath
Genetic diversity in modern African populations and its use for reconstructing ancient and modern population movements / Theodore G. Schurr [and others]
Biomolecular archaeology : summary and speculations / Dennis H. O'Rourke
Ancient DNA : an outsider's view / George R. Milner.
- Selection of papers presented at the Center for Archaeological Investigations' 19th annual Visiting Scholar Conference, held at Southern Illinois University, Carbondale, April 2002.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Reed, David M.
Southern Illinois University Carbondale. Center for Archaeological Investigations.
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|