Plum & jaggers : a novel / Susan Richards Shreve.
- Other Title:
- Plum and jaggers
- Advance Reader's Edition
- New York : Farrar, Straus, and Giroux, 2000.
228 pages ; 22 cm
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
Parents -- Death -- Fiction.
Comedians -- Fiction.
Orphans -- Fiction.
Brothers and sisters.
Parents -- Death.
- Domestic fiction.
- Haunted by a terrorist explosion that killed his parents and driven to protect his orphaned younger siblings, a member of the comedy troupe Plum & Jaggers begins writing a dark and quirky series of sketches about a family comedy troupe and ends up questioning his sanity.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|