Madhyasiddhāntakaumudī, circa 1600-1750. = मध्यसिद्धान्तकौमुदी, १६००-१७५०.
- circa 1600-1750.
1 item (95 leaves) : paper ; 12 x 28 cm.
- Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita. Siddhāntakaumudī -- Early works to 1800.
Sanskrit language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1800.
Manuscripts, Sanskrit -- 17th century.
Manuscripts, Sanskrit -- 18th century.
Manuscripts -- India -- 17th century.
Manuscripts -- India -- 18th century.
- In Sanskrit (Devanāgarī)
- 17th-century grammarian and student of Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita, known for his commentary and abridgements of his teacher's work.
- Manuscript was used for consultation or study and is an abridgment of Bhaṭṭojī Dīkṣita's well-known grammatical treatise and commentary, the Siddhāntakaumudī. Manuscript is incomplete, lacking a beginning and an ending.
- Title from title abbreviations in margins.
Written in 9-15 lines per leaf.
95 leaves foliated 25-119, upper left and lower right verso.
Mistakes blacked out; some corrections and additions in margins; some syllables, words, or phrases highlighted in red; vertical margins marked with double black line.
- Cited in:
- Listed in H.I. Poleman, Census of Indic Manuscripts in the United States and Canada (New Haven, Conn.: American Oriental Society, 1938), Poleman 2628 (UP 1751).
- Cited as:
- UPenn Ms. Coll. 390, Item 1751.
- Contained In:
- Collection of Indic Manuscripts. Item 1751
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|