India's approach to Asia : strategy, geopolitics and responsibility / editor, Namrata Goswami.
- New Delhi : Pentagon Press in association with Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses, 2016.
- Conference Name:
- Asian Security Conference (17th : 2015 : Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses)
xii, 524 pages : illustrations (black and white), maps (black and white) ; 24 cm
- National security -- Asia -- Congresses.
India -- Foreign relations -- Asia -- Congresses.
Asia -- Foreign relations -- India -- Congresses.
India -- Military policy -- Congresses.
- "This book ... is the outcome of the 17th Asian Security Conference on the theme "Asian Security: Comprehending the Indian Approach" held at the Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA), in February 2015"--Foreword.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
- Goswami, Namrata, editor.
Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses, host institution.
Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
- 9788182748705 (hardback)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|