Short-term laboratory conditioning of asphalt mixtures / David Newcomb ... [and twelve others].
- Washington, D.C. : Transportation Research Board, 2015.
- Report (National Cooperative Highway Research Program) ; 0077-5614 815.
Report (National Cooperative Highway Research Program)
- Government document
57, 117 variously numbered pages : illustrations (some color), maps (some color) ; 28 cm.
- Asphalt -- Research.
Hot mix asphalt.
Warm mix paving mixtures.
Asphalt -- Research.
- This report develops procedures and associated criteria for laboratory conditioning of asphalt mixtures to simulate short-term aging. The report presents proposed changes to the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO) R 30, Mixture Conditioning of Hot-Mix Asphalt (HMA), and a proposed AASHTO practice for conducting plant aging studies. The report will be of immediate interest to materials engineers in state highway agencies and the construction industry with responsibility for design and production of hot and warm mix asphalt.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- National Research Council (U.S.). Transportation Research Board.
National Cooperative Highway Research Program.
American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials.
United States. Federal Highway Administration.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|