Jeg er din / Mer Film presenterer ; en film av Iram Haq ; manus & regi, Iram Haq ; produsent, Maria Ekerhovd.
- Other Title:
- Container title: I am yours
- [New York, New York] : Film Movement, 
1 videodisc (96 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Single mothers -- Norway -- Oslo -- Drama.
Mothers and sons -- Norway -- Oslo -- Drama.
Families -- Norway -- Oslo -- Drama.
Actresses -- Norway -- Oslo -- Drama.
Motion picture producers and directors -- Drama.
Man-woman relationships -- Drama.
Oslo (Norway) -- Drama.
Mothers and sons.
Motion picture producers and directors.
Norway -- Oslo.
- Fiction films.
- In Norwegian, Urdu and Swedish with English subtitles.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, region 1; widescreen (16:9) presentation; stereo.
video file DVD video Region 1
- "Mina is a young single mother in Oslo navigating the demands of raising six-year-old Felix, appeasing her traditional Pakistani family's expectations and finding time to enjoy the social life she so desires. Constantly looking for love in all the wrong places, Mina falls in and out of relationships with a string of men, none of them lasting very long. But when Mina meets Jesper, a film director based in Stockholm who seems to adore her, she falls head over heels in love, willing to go to any lengths to make it work this time around"--Container.
- Amrita Acharia, Ola Rapace, Prince Singh, Rabia Noreen, Trono Fausa Aurvåg, Assad Siddique, Tobias Santelmann, Jesper Malm.
- Directors of photography, Marek Septimus Wieser, Cecilie Semec ; editors, Anne Østerud, Janus Billeskov Jansen ; music, Even Vaa.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2013.
Bonus short film: The amber amulet / directed by Matthew Moore (23 min.).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Edward Zeigler Davis Fund.
- Ekerhovd, Maria, film producer., Producer
Haq, Iram, 1976- screenwriter, film director., Screenwriter, Director
Acharia, Amrita, actor., Actor
Rapace, Ola, 1971- actor., Actor
Singh, Prince, actor., Actor
Noreen, Rabia, actor., Actor
Aurvåg, Trond Fausa, 1972- actor., Actor
Wieser, Marek Septimus, director of photography., Cinematographer
Semec, Cecilie, director of photography., Cinematographer
Vaa, Even, composer (expression), Composer
Mer Film, production company., Producer
Film Movement (Firm), film distributor., Distributor
Edward Zeigler Davis Fund.
- Container of: Amber amulet (Motion picture)
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|