Energy and water development appropriations for 2011 [electronic resource] : hearings before a subcommittee of the Committee on Appropriations, House of Representatives, One Hundred Eleventh Congress, second session / Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development.
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2010-
- Government document
1 online resource (v. <1B, 5-9 >) : ill.
- United States. Department of Energy -- Appropriations and expenditures.
United States. Army. Corps of Engineers -- Appropriations and expenditures.
Water resources development -- Finance -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Federal aid to energy development -- United States.
Public works -- Finance -- Law and legislation -- United States.
United States -- Appropriations and expenditures, 2011.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- pt. 1B. (p. 1763-3547) Bureau of Reclamation FY 2011 budget justification; Central Utah Projection Completion Act; Corps of Engineers FY 2010 fact sheets; Corps of Engineers FY 2011 status reports
pt. 5. U.S. Corps of Engineers; Bureau of Reclamation
pt. 6. Dept. of Energy: Environmental management and legacy management; energy efficiency and renewable energy ... science and ARPA-E
pt. 7. Dept. of Energy: Nuclear energy; Secretary of Energy
pt. 8. National Nuclear Security Administration: defense programs and naval reactors; nuclear nonproliferartion
pt. 9. Witnesses.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Sept. 10, 2010).
CRDP Project record.
Description based on pt. 9.
- Other format:
- Microfiche: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Energy and water development appropriations for 2011
Print version: United States. Congress. House. Committee on Appropriations. Energy and water development appropriations for 2011
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|