The District of Columbia, its rocks and their geologic history [electronic resource] : with notes on the geography, early history and stone used in buildings and monuments / by Martha S. Carr.
- Other Title:
- District of Columbia - geologic history
Notes on the geography, early history and stone used in buildings and monuments
- [Washington, D.C.] : United States Department of the Interior, Geological Survey, 1950.
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office
- Geological Survey bulletin ; 967.
Geological Survey bulletin ; 967
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 59 pages, 4 pages of plates) : illustrations, maps (some color).
- Geology -- Washington (D.C.).
Building stones -- Washington (D.C.).
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Title from title screen (viewed July 21, 2014).
CRDP Project record.
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Geological Survey (U.S.), issuing body.
- Other format:
- Print version: Carr, Martha S. District of Columbia, its rocks and their geologic history
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|