Women's studies : a retrospective : a report to the Ford Foundation / by Beverly Guy-Sheftall, with Susan Heath.
- New York, N.Y. : Ford Foundation, 1995.
xiv, 45 pages ; 26 cm
- Women's studies -- United States -- History.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- The origins and institutionalization of Women's Studies
Creating a new discipline
Entering the mainstream
"Difficult dialogues" about difference
Looking toward the future.
- Text printed in black with headings and page numbers printed in green.
"539 June 1995."--Title page verso.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 29-45).
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Heath, Susan, author.
Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Guy-Sheftall, Beverly. Women's studies.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|