Sculptor Edward Njenga profile : featuring "reality and lifestyle moments in sculpture" / National Museums of Kenya presents ; producer-script-camera, David Matheri.
- Nairobi, Kenya : National Museums of Kenya, c2013.
1 videodisc (31 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Njenga, Edward (Edward S.)
Sculptors -- Kenya -- Biography.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- DVD, PAL; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation.
video file DVD video
- "The film is about a personality profile of sculptor Edward Njenga who has a unique collection dating from early 1960s to date. The collection constitutes his sculpting works from the 1960s to present and will present you with moments of the world around us, environment, lifestyle challenges, culture, history and world of yesteryears in a rare medium: clay, wood and stone. Mzee Njenga is featured doing his work; his collection of sculptures and others who have admired his work."--Container.
- Narrator: Sam Otage.
Interviewees: Edward Njenga, Peter Njenga, George Wanjau, Pharis Nyaga, Daniel Gachukia, John Gatu.
- Editor, Jared Mayieka, David Matheri; lighting, sound, Jared Mayieka; executive producer, Omar Farah.
- Videodisc release of the short documentary motion picture produced in 2013.
"A part of Kenya@50 exhibition in the National Museums of Kenya"--Title screens.
- Matheri, David, film producer, cinematographer, film editor, screenwriter.
Otage, Sam, narrator.
Njenga, Edward (Edward S.), interviewee.
National Museums of Kenya, film production company, film distribution company.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|