Paradise regained, Samson Agonistes, Comus, and Arcades / the author John Milton.
- Standardized Title:
- Poems. Selections
- Other Title:
- Paradise regained, etc.
- London : John Sharpe, 1817 (C. Whittingham)
, 64, 39, , 7,  p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 17 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- "First edition, second issue"--Wickenheiser.
Added engraved t.p. (with illustration engraved by F. Engelheart after Richard Westall) which reads: Paradise regained etc. The author John Milton. London: Printed for John Sharpe, Piccadilly. 1816.
Paradise regained has line numbers at the head of each page, but no pagination.
All illustrative plates after Richard Westall by various engravers; each with imprint: Published by John Sharpe, Piccadilly. Aug. 24. 1816.
- Local notes:
- Milton Collection copy bound with: Milton, John. Poems on several occasions. London : John Sharpe, 1817.
Milton Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Joseph A. Wittreich in honor of Stuart A. Curran.
- Penn Provenance:
- Curran, Stuart A. (honoree) (Milton Collection copy)
Wittreich, Joseph Anthony (donor) (Milton Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wickenheiser, R.J. Collection of John Milton, no. 1599
- Stuart Curran-Joseph Wittreich Milton Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|