Paradise regained / by John Milton ; with select notes subjoined ; to which is added a complete collection of his miscellaneous poems, both English and Latin.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for F.C. and J. Rivington, J. Nichols and Son, G. Wilkie ... [and 16 others], 1817.
432 p.,  leaves of plates : ill. ; 21 cm.
- Milton, John, 1608-1674. Poems.
English poetry -- 17th century.
- Place of Publication:
- England London.
- Paradise regained
Poems upon several occasions
- Local notes:
- Milton Collection copy has bookseller's modern ms. notes in pencil on verso of front free endpaper.
Milton Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Joseph A. Wittreich in honor of Stuart A. Curran.
Milton Collection copy has armorial bookplate of William Llewelyn Crichton (possibly to be identified with Rev. William Llewelyn Crichton, ca. 1867-1952) on front pastedown.
Milton Collection copy bound in full green morocco; boards tooled in gold and blind; gold-tooled cover edges and turn-ins; 4 raised, gold- and blind-tooled bands on spine; gold-tooled spine panels; title and author's surname stamped in gold on spine; marbled endpapers; all edges marbled; green silk ribbon.
- Penn Provenance:
- Curran, Stuart A. (honoree) (Milton Collection copy)
Wittreich, Joseph Anthony (donor) (Milton Collection copy)
Crichton, William Llewelyn (bookplate) (Milton Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wickenheiser, R.J. Collection of John Milton, no. 1597
- Stuart Curran-Joseph Wittreich Milton Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|