Paradise lost : a poem in twelve books / by John Milton.
- New ed. with explanatory notes.
- New York : Ivison, Phinney, Blakeman & Co., 1869.
xiv, 409 p. ; 17 cm.
- Publisher's advertisements -- New York -- New York -- 19th century.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York.
- Includes indexes.
- Local notes:
- Milton Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Joseph A. Wittreich in honor of Stuart A. Curran.
Milton Collection copy has newspaper clipping (headline: No better than hell) from the Saginaw Courier, 29 March 1894, laid in.
Milton Collection copy bound in publisher's original printed boards (reproduction of title leaf on left board; advertisements for American educational series on right board) with cloth spine (damaged).
Milton Collection copy: title leaf partially torn off.
- Penn Provenance:
- Curran, Stuart A. (honoree) (Milton Collection copy)
Wittreich, Joseph Anthony (donor) (Milton Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Wickenheiser, R.J. Collection of John Milton, no. 1092
- Stuart Curran-Joseph Wittreich Milton Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|