The Dune storybook / Joan D. Vinge adapted from a screenplay by David Lynch, based on the novel by Frank Herbert.
- New York : G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1984.
 pages : color illustrations, portraits ; 29 cm
- Dune (Imaginary place) -- Fiction.
Dune (Imaginary place).
- Childrens subjects:
- Science fiction.
- Young Paul Atreides, son of a powerful family from the planet Caladan, may be the looked-for leader who will save the desert planet Dune, source of a precious spice which gives people strange mental powers.
- Local notes:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection copy has torn spine.
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
Lynch, David, 1946-
Herbert, Frank, 1920-1986 Dune
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|