Elements of bankruptcy / Douglas G. Baird, Harry A. Bigelow Distinguished Service Professor, The University of Chicago.
- Sixth edition
- St. Paul, MN : Foundation Press, 
- Concepts and insights series.
Concepts and insights series
291 pages ; 24 cm
- Bankruptcy -- United States.
Debtor and creditor -- United States.
Debtor and creditor.
- A road map to bankruptcy law
The individual debtor and the fresh start
Corporate reorganizations and the absolute priority rule
Claims against the estate
Property of the estate and the strong-arm powers
Fraudulent conveyances and related doctrines
The automatic stay
The dynamics of Chapter 11
Forming the plan of reorganization
Confirming the plan of reorganization.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Class of 1932 Fund.
- Class of 1932 Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|