Poetical pot pie; or, Aunt Hulda's courtship : an unlimited fund of fun and sentiment for the family circle.
- Other Title:
- Aunt Hulda's courtship
- [Springfield, Mass.] : Published by Milton Bradley & Co., Springfield, Mass., 1868.
- 3D object
1 game (1 box, 1 booklet, 100 cards) : ill., port. ; in box 70 mm x 120 mm.
- Authors -- Quotations.
Games -- Specimens.
Advertisements -- Games.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Massachusetts Springfield.
- Game comprises 1 booklet (iv, , 6-13,  pages) and 100(?) small rectangular "cards" actually paper strips (20 mm x 70 mm) with printed literary quotations on them, housed in red and green printed cardboard paper box.
- Copyright 1868 by Milton Bradley & Co.
"A little fun now and then is relished by the best of men"--Cover of box.
"This entertainment is conducted as follows: The cards are equally distributed ... The player having no cards, then takes the book and commences to read aloud ... The story is freely interspersed with blanks, which are to be filled by reading from the cards ..."--Preface.
Includes advertisements for other games issued by Milton Bradley on pages - of booklet; printed sheet of ads also mounted on the inside of the upper and lower covers of box as well as on the outside of lower box cover.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Faye and Gerson Blatnick Special Collections Fund.
- Penn Chronology:
- Milton Bradley & Co.. publisher.
Faye and Gerson Blatnick Special Collections Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|