Conduct unbecoming : fifteen military criminals, rogues and victims of justice from the Revolutionary War to Vietnam / Scott Baron and James E. Wise, Jr.
- Jefferson, North Carolina : McFarland & Company, Inc., Publishers, 
x, 254 pages ; 23 cm
- Trials (Military offenses) -- United States -- History.
Courts-martial and courts of inquiry -- United States -- History.
Military discipline -- United States -- History.
Military offenses -- United States -- History.
Courts-martial and courts of inquiry.
Trials (Military offenses).
- "The authors examine such overlooked cases as the Somers Mutiny, the trial of the San Patricios and the Port Chicago Mutiny. These trials demonstrate that guaranteeing military justice--especially in the midst of armed conflict--is both a challenge and a necessity in a free society"-- Provided by publisher.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Wise, James E., Jr., 1930-2013, author.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|