Progress in Botany [electronic resource] : Vol. 76 / edited by Ulrich Lüttge, Wolfram Beyschlag.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Progress in Botany, Genetics - Physiology - Systematics - Ecology, 0340-4773 ; 76
Progress in Botany, Genetics - Physiology - Systematics - Ecology, 0340-4773 ; 76
1 online resource.
- Life sciences.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
text file PDF
- With one volume each year, this series keeps scientists and advanced students informed of the latest developments and results in all areas of the plant sciences. The present volume includes reviews on physiology, ecology and vegetation science.
- Fifty-five years of research on photosynthesis, chloroplasts and stress physiology of plants: 1958 – 2013
Alfred Russel Wallace: Self-Educated Genius and Polymath
The role of plasma membrane H+-ATPase in salinity stress of plants
Selenium in Plants
Interplay of water and nutrient transport: A whole-plant perspective
Electrical signaling in plants
Adaptations of chloroplastic metabolism in halophytic plants
CAM-like traits in C3 plants: biochemistry and stomatal behavior
Stability as a Phenomenon Emergent from Plasticity – Complexity – Diversity in Eco-Physiology
The proposed anti-herbivory roles of white leaf variegation
Solar UV radiation and plant litter decomposition
Interspecific competition in Arabidopsis thaliana - a short review on how a knowledge gap is starting to close
Growth limitation and C-relations in trees under environmental stress
Consequences of changing precipitation patterns for productivity and diversity in grassland ecosystems
Do plant responses to tropospheric ozone translate into ecosystem effects?.
- Lüttge, Ulrich. editor.
Beyschlag, Wolfram. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-08807-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|