Ventilatory Disorders [electronic resource] / edited by Mieczyslaw Pokorski.
- 1st ed. 2015.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Advances in experimental medicine and biology 0065-2598 ; 873
Advances in experimental medicine and biology
1 online resource.
General practice (Medicine).
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
text file PDF
- Respiratory function is a major determinant of the overall quality of health and well-being of an individual. This book runs the gamut of chapters devoted to chronic cough-related conditions in children and adults, health care quality and safety, environmental pollution health effects, efficiency of therapeutic approaches, and a mutual dependence of respiratory and non-respiratory illnesses. An integrated approach to the investigation and treatment of sleep disordered breathing as well as the use of new and more efficient diagnostic strategies for pleural tuberculosis are presented. Chapters focus on translating science into practice, with an eye on presymptomatic identification of serious ailments for which there could be more effective therapy, leading to improved general health outcomes. This book includes chapters about disorders which will be of interest to clinicians, family practitioners, and medical researchers.
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease in Children with Cystic Fibrosis
Sleep-Related Breathing Disorders and Bruxism
Absence of Typical Symptoms and Comorbidities in Patients with Central Sleep Apnea
Causes of Chronic Cough in Non-Smoking Patients
Diseases of the Upper Respiratory Tract in Preschool and School Age Children in Ambulatory Ear Nose Throat Practice
Assessment of Air Pollution Effects on the Respiratory System Based on Pulmonary Function Tests Performed during Spirometry Days
Development and Evaluation of Predictive Models in Tuberculous Pleuritis
The Influence of Asthma Exacerbations on Health-Related Quality of Life
Increased Serum IgA in Children with IgA Nephropathy, Severity of Kidney Biopsy Findings and Long-Term Outcomes
Product Failures in Respirators and Consumables: Analysis of Field Safety Notices of 2005-2013 publicized by the Federal Institute for Drugs and Medical Devices in Germany.
- Pokorski, Mieczyslaw. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-20194-8 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|