XRM 2014 : Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on X-Ray Microscopy : conference date, 26-31 October 2014 : location, Melbourne, Australia [electronic resource] / editors, Martin D. de Jonge, David J. Paterson and Christopher G. Ryan.
- Other Title:
- 12th International Conference on X-Ray Microscopy
International Conference on X-Ray Microscopy
- [Melville, New York] : AIP Publishing, 2016.
- Conference Name:
- International Conference on X-Ray Microscopy (12th : 2014 : Melbourne, Australia), author.
- AIP conference proceedings ; no. 1696.
AIP conference proceedings ; 1696
1 online resource : illustrations (some color).
- X-ray microscopy -- Congresses.
- Conference papers and proceedings.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The International Conference on X-Ray Microscopy is a forum for discussing the latest developments in x-ray microscopy with a focus on excellence and a view to scientific relevance and practical outcomes. The first, hosted in Gottingen in 1983, fielded under 50 delegates; from that beginning the meeting has evolved into a biennial gathering routinely attracting in excess of 300 delegates. The first to be held in the southern hemisphere, XRM 2014 was hosted by the Australian Synchrotron in the height of Melbourne's spring, from October 26 to 30.
- Includes bibliographical references.
Description based on online resource; title from table of contents Web page (AIP/Scitation Web site, viewed January 29, 2016).
- De Jonge, Martin D., editor.
Paterson, David J. Advanced Photon Source, Argonne National Laboratory, Argonne, Illinois, editor.
Ryan, Christopher G., editor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|