Frontiers in Internet Technologies [electronic resource] : Third CCF Internet Conference of China, ICoC 2014, Shanghai, China, July 10-11, 2014, Revised Selected Papers / edited by Shiyong Zhang, Ke Xu, Mingwei Xu, Jie Wu, Chengrong Wu, Yiping Zhong.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 502
Communications in Computer and Information Science, 1865-0929 ; 502
1 online resource.
- Computer science.
Computer communication systems.
Management information systems.
- System Details:
- Mode of Access: World Wide Web.
text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of the Third CCF Internet Conference of China, ICoC 2014, held in Shanghai, China, in July 2014. The 10 revised full papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 94 submissions. The papers address issues such as software defined network, network security, future Internet architecture, Internet application, network management, network protocols and models, wireless and sensor networks.
- Software defined network
Future Internet architecture
Network protocols and models
Wireless and sensor networks.
- Zhang, Shiyong. editor.
Xu, Ke. editor.
Xu, Mingwei. editor.
Wu, Jie. editor.
Wu, Chengrong. editor.
Zhong, Yiping. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-662-46826-5 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|