Similarity-Based Pattern Recognition [electronic resource] : Third International Workshop, SIMBAD 2015, Copenhagen, Denmark, October 12-14, 2015. Proceedings / edited by Aasa Feragen, Marcello Pelillo, Marco Loog.
- 1st ed. 2015.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Lecture notes in computer science 0302-9743 ; 9370
Lecture notes in computer science
VIII, 229 p. 78 illus. online resource.
- Computer science.
- Local subjects:
- Computer Science.
Image Processing and Computer Vision.
Artificial Intelligence (incl. Robotics).
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity.
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet).
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the Third International Workshop on Similarity Based Pattern Analysis and Recognition, SIMBAD 2015, which was held in Copenahgen, Denmark, in October 2015. The 15 full and 8 short papers presented were carefully reviewed and selected from 30 submissions.The workshop focus on problems, techniques, applications, and perspectives: from supervised to unsupervised learning, from generative to discriminative models, and from theoretical issues to empirical validations.
- A Novel Data Representation based on a Second-Order Dissimilarity Measure
Characterizing Multiple Instance Datasets
Supervised learning of diffiusion distance to improve histogram matching
Similarity Analysis from Limiting Quantum Walks
Introducing Negative Evidence in Ensemble Clustering
Dissimilarity representations for low-resolution face recognition
Deep metric learning using Triplet network
Cluster Merging Based on Dominant Sets
An Adaptive Radial Basis Function Kernel for Support Vector Data Description
Robust initialization for learning Latent Dirichlet Allocation
Unsupervised Motion Segmentation Using Metric Embedding of Features
Transitive Assignment Kernels for Structural Classification
Large scale Indefinite Kernel Fisher Discriminant
Similarity-based User Identification across Social Networks
Dominant-Set Clustering Using Multiple Affinity Matrices
Distance-Based Network Recovery under Feature Correlation
Discovery of salient low-dimensional dynamical structure using Hopfield Networks
On Geodesic Exponential Kernels
A Matrix Factorization Approach to Graph Compression
A Geometrical Approach to Find Corresponding Patches in 3D Medical Surfaces
Similarities, SDEs, and Most Probable Paths
Can the optimum similarity matrix be selected before clustering for graph-based approaches?
Approximate spectral clustering with utilized similarity information fusing geodesic based hybrid distance measures.
- Feragen, Aasa. editor.
Pelillo, Marcello. editor.
Loog, Marco. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-24261-3 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|