Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis [electronic resource] : 13th International Symposium, ATVA 2015, Shanghai, China, October 12-15, 2015, Proceedings / edited by Bernd Finkbeiner, Geguang Pu, Lijun Zhang.
- 1st ed. 2015.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Lecture notes in computer science 0302-9743 ; 9364
Lecture notes in computer science
XIII, 520 p. 96 illus. in color. online resource.
- Computer science.
Programming languages (Electronic computers).
- Local subjects:
- Computer Science. (search)
Programming Languages, Compilers, Interpreters. (search)
Logics and Meanings of Programs. (search)
Mathematical Logic and Formal Languages. (search)
Artificial Intelligence (incl. Robotics). (search)
Programming Techniques. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the proceedings of the 13th International Symposium on Automated Technology for Verification and Analysis, ATVA 2015, held in Shanghai, China, in October 2015. The 27 revised papers presented together with 6 tool papers in this volume were carefully reviewed and selected from 95 submissions. They show current research on theoretical and practical aspects of automated analysis, verification and synthesis by providing an international forum for interaction among the researchers in academia and industry.
- Finkbeiner, Bernd. editor.
Pu, Geguang. editor.
Zhang, Lijun. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-24953-7 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|