Advances in Conceptual Modeling [electronic resource] : ER 2015 Workshops AHA, CMS, EMoV, MoBID, MORE-BI, MReBA, QMMQ, and SCME, Stockholm, Sweden, October 19-22, 2015, Proceedings / edited by Manfred A. Jeusfeld, Kamalakar Karlapalem.
- 1st ed. 2015.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2015.
- Lecture notes in computer science 0302-9743 ; 9382
Lecture notes in computer science
XVIII, 360 p. 140 illus. in color. online resource.
- Computer science.
Business -- Data processing.
- Local subjects:
- Computer Science. (search)
Simulation and Modeling. (search)
Database Management. (search)
Software Engineering. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
IT in Business. (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book constitutes the refereed proceedings of seven workshops and a symposium, held at the 34th International Conference on Conceptual Modeling, ER 2015, in Stockholm, Sweden. The 26 revised full and 8 invited papers were carefully reviewed and selected out of 52 submissions to the following events: Conceptual Modelling for Ambient Assistance and Healthy Ageing, AHA-2015; Conceptual Modelling of Services, CMS-2015; Event Modelling and Processing in Business Process Management, EMoV-2015; Modelling and Management of Big Data, MoBID-2015; Modelling and Reasoning for Business Intelligence, MORE-BI-2015; Conceptual Modelling in Requirements Engineering and Business Analysis, MREBA-2015; Quality of Modelling and Modelling of Quality, QMMQ-2015; and the Symposium on Conceptual Modelling Education, SCME-2015.
- Jeusfeld, Manfred A. editor.
Karlapalem, Kamalakar. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-25747-1 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|