Transactions on Computational Science XXVI [electronic resource] : Special Issue on Cyberworlds and Cybersecurity / edited by Marina L. Gavrilova, C.J. Kenneth Tan, Andrés Iglesias, Mikio Shinya, Akemi Galvez, Alexei Sourin.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
- Lecture notes in computer science 0302-9743 ; 9550
Lecture notes in computer science
XV, 173 p. 90 illus. in color. online resource.
- Computer science.
Information storage and retrieval.
- Local subjects:
- Computer Science. (search)
Systems and Data Security. (search)
Pattern Recognition. (search)
Image Processing and Computer Vision. (search)
Information Storage and Retrieval. (search)
Information Systems Applications (incl. Internet). (search)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- The LNCS journal Transactions on Computational Science reflects recent developments in the field of Computational Science, conceiving the field not as a mere ancillary science but rather as an innovative approach supporting many other scientific disciplines. The journal focuses on original high-quality research in the realm of computational science in parallel and distributed environments, encompassing the facilitating theoretical foundations and the applications of large-scale computations and massive data processing. It addresses researchers and practitioners in areas ranging from aerospace to biochemistry, from electronics to geosciences, from mathematics to software architecture, presenting verifiable computational methods, findings, and solutions, and enabling industrial users to apply techniques of leading-edge, large-scale, high performance computational methods. This, the 26th issue of the Transactions on Computational Science journal, is comprised of ten extended versions of selected papers from the International Conference on Cyberworlds 2014, held in Santander, Spain, in June 2014. The topics covered include areas of virtual reality, games, social networks, haptic modeling, cybersecurity, and applications in education and arts.
- Image-Based Virtual Try-On System with Garment Reshaping and Color Correction
Constructive Roofs from Solid Building Primitives
Isometric Shape Correspondence Based on the Geodesic Structure
Individual Theta/Beta Based Algorithm for Neurofeedback Games to Improve Cognitive Abilities
Scale-invariant Heat Kernel Mapping for Shape Analysis
A Community-Built Virtual Heritage Collection
Identifying Users from Online Interactions in Twitter
Applying Geometric Function on Sensors 3D Gait Data for Human Identification
The Influences of Online Gaming on Leadership Development
An Efficient Pose-Tolerant Face Recognition Approach.
- Gavrilova, Marina L. editor.
Tan, C.J. Kenneth. editor.
Iglesias, Andrés. editor.
Shinya, Mikio. editor.
Galvez, Akemi. editor.
Sourin, Alexei, editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-662-49247-5 doi
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|