Environmental quality and preservation [electronic resource] : reefs, corals, and carbonate sands : guides to reef-ecosystem health and environments
- [Reston, Va.] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 
- U.S. Geological Survey open-file report ; 00-164.
Open-file report (Geological Survey (U.S.))
- Government document
- Coral reef conservation -- Florida -- Florida Keys.
Coral reefs and islands -- Environmental aspects -- Florida -- Florida Keys.
- System Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
Mode of access: Internet from the Geological Survey web site. Address as of 08/15/05: http://pubs.er.usgs.gov/pubs/ofr/ofr00164; current access is available via PURL.
- May be viewed as either a group of images or by using Lizardtech document viewer software.
Distributed to depositories in microfiche, shipping list no: 2002-0336 -M.
CRDP Project record.
- Other format:
- Reefs, corals, and carbonate sands
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|