Annual Probation Survey, 1994 [electronic resource]/ United States Department of Justice. Office of Justice Programs. Bureau of Justice Statistics .
- Ann Arbor, Mich. Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2011.
- ICPSR (Series) 29668.
1 online resource.
- criminal justice system
- The 1994 Annual Probation Survey provides a count of the total number of persons supervised on probation on January 1 and December 31, 1994, and a count of the number of persons entering and exiting probation supervision during 1994. The survey also provides counts of the number of probationers by certain characteristics, such as gender, race and Hispanic or Latino origin, offense, and supervision status. The survey covers all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and the federal system. Cf.: http://doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR29668.v2
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2015-01-05.
- United States Department of Justice. Office of Justice Programs. Bureau of Justice Statistics
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|