Capital Punishment in the United States, 1973-2009 [electronic resource]/ United States Department of Justice. Office of Justice Programs. Bureau of Justice Statistics .
- Ann Arbor, Mich. Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2011.
- ICPSR (Series) 31443.
1 online resource.
- This data collection provides annual data on prisoners under a sentence of death and prisoners whose offense sentences were commuted or vacated during the period 1973-2009. Information is supplied for basic sociodemographic characteristics such as age, sex, education, and state of incarceration. Criminal history data include prior felony convictions for criminal homicide and legal status at the time of the capital offense. Additional information is available for inmates removed from death row by year-end 2009 and for inmates who were executed. Cf.: http://doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR31443.v2
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2015-01-05.
- United States Department of Justice. Office of Justice Programs. Bureau of Justice Statistics
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|