Consumer Expenditure Survey, 2008 [electronic resource] : Diary Survey/ United States Department of Labor. Bureau of Labor Statistics .
- Ann Arbor, Mich. Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research [distributor], 2009.
- ICPSR (Series) 26724.
1 online resource.
- The ongoing Consumer Expenditure Survey (CES) provides a continuous flow of information on the buying habits of American consumers and also furnishes data to support periodic revisions of the Consumer Price Index. Cf.: http://doi.org/10.3886/ICPSR26724.v1
- Title from ICPSR DDI metadata of 2015-01-05.
- United States Department of Labor. Bureau of Labor Statistics
Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|