Estate, a reverie / produced by Fugitive Images ; directed by Andrea Luka Zimmerman ; additional material co-directed with Lasse Johansson ; written by Adam Rosenthal, Gareth Evans, David Roberts.
- New York, NY : Grasshopper Film, c2015.
1 videodisc (83 minutes) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
4 3/4 in.
- Public housing -- England -- London.
Planned communities -- England -- London.
Hackney (London, England) -- Social conditions.
- Documentary films.
- In English.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC, Region 1; widescreen (1.85:1 aspect ratio) presentation.
video file DVD video region 1
- "Estate celebrates the resilience of people on the margins who are both stereotyped and profoundly overlooked by media representations and wider social responses. Interweaving intimate portraits with improvised historical re-enactments and dramatised reveries Estate asks how we resist being framed exclusively through class, gender, ability or disability, through geography even?"--IMDb website.
- Narrator, Andrea Luka Zimmerman.
- Cinematography, Taina Gailis ... [et al.]; editor, Ariadna Fatjo-Vilas; music, Olivia Chaney.
- Videodisc release of the documentary motion picture produced in 2015.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Zimmerman, Andrea Luka, film director, narrator.
Rosenthal, Adam, screenwriter.
Evans, Gareth, screenwriter.
Roberts, David, screenwriter.
Johannson, Lasse, film director.
Chaney, Olivia, composer (expression), performer.
Fugitive Images (Firm), film production company.
Grasshopper Film (Firm), film distribution company.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|