- Chicago : M.A. Donohue and Co. 407-429 Dearborn St., 
li, 627 p.,  leaves of plates : port. ; 19 cm.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Illinois Chicago.
- Life of Milton
Scraps from the prose writings
- M.A. Donohue and Co. operated at 407-429 Dearborn Street from 1901-1906; cf. its entry at The Lucile project (retrieved 17 March 2016). Imprint date conjectured from ms. gift inscription dated "Xmas 1901" on Milton Collection copy.
Plates: frontispiece portrait of Milton and title leaf.
- Local notes:
- Milton Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Joseph A. Wittreich in honor of Stuart A. Curran.
Milton Collection copy has dated 20th-century ms. gift inscription ("From Grace To Fostra Xmas 1901") in brown ink on blank leaf preceding frontispiece plate.
- Penn Provenance:
- Curran, Stuart A. (honoree) (Milton Collection copy)
Wittreich, Joseph Anthony (donor) (Milton Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Stuart Curran-Joseph Wittreich Milton Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|