Paradisus amissus / John Milton and Sheldonian Theatre.
- Standardized Title:
- Paradise lost. Latin & English
- Other Title:
- Paradisus amissus : poema Joannis Miltoni
- Memphis : RareBooksClub.com, 2012.
- Bible. Genesis. -- History of Biblical events -- Poetry.
Adam (Biblical figure) -- Poetry.
Eve (Biblical figure) -- Poetry.
Fall of man -- Poetry.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Tennessee Memphis.
- Caption title.
"[T]his is an historic book with numerous typos or missing text; it is not indexed or illustrated. The book was created using optical character recognition software. The software is 99 percent accurate if the book is in good condition. However, we do understand that even one percent can be an annoying number of typos! And sometimes all or part of a page may be missing from our copy of the book. Or the paper may be so discolored from age that it is difficult to read. We apologize and gratefully acknowledge Google's assistance ... We carefully proof read any book that will sell enough copies to pay for the proof reader; unfortunately, many don't."--Publisher's note.
- Local notes:
- Milton Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2014 by Joseph A. Wittreich in honor of Stuart A. Curran.
- Penn Provenance:
- Curran, Stuart A. (honoree) (Milton Collection copy)
Wittreich, Joseph Anthony (donor) (Milton Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Stuart Curran-Joseph Wittreich Milton Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|