Across space and time : papers from the 41st Conference on Computer Applications and Quantitative Methods in Archaeology, Perth, 25-28 March 2013 / edited by Arianna Traviglia.
- Amsterdam : Amsterdam University Press, 
- Conference Name:
- Conference on Computer Applications and Quantitative Methods in Archaeology (41st: 2013 : Perth, Western Australia)
- Computer Applications and Quantitative Methods in Archaeology (CAA)
515 pages ; 31 cm.
- Archaeology -- Computer simulation -- Congresses.
- This volume presents a selection of the best papers presented at the forty-first annual 'Conference on computer applications and quantitative methods in archaeology'. The theme for the conference was "Across space and time", and the papers explore a multitude of topics related to that concept, including databases, the semantic Web, geographical information systems, data collection and management, and more.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Traviglia, Arianna, editor.
George Clapp Vaillant Book Fund.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|