To die in Jerusalem [videorecording] / HBO Documentary Films presents ; in association with Priddy Brothers ; directed & produced by Hilla Medalia ; producers, John Priddy, Ed Priddy ; written by Hilla Medalia.
- Widescreen format.
- [United States?] : Priddy Bros., c2007.
1 videodisc (75 min.) : sd., col. ; 4 3/4 in.
- Arab-Israeli conflict -- 1993-
Victims of terrorism -- Israel -- Biography.
Women suicide bombers -- Palestine -- Biography.
Victims of terrorism.
Women suicide bombers.
Middle East -- Palestine
- Documentary films.
- Predominantly in Hebrew & Arabic with English subtitles. Portions in English.
- System Details:
- DVD, NTSC.
- "Recounts the heart-wrenching story of two teenage girls: 17-year-old Israeli student Rachel Levy and her killer, 18-year-old Palestinian suicide bomber Ayat al-Akhras, who died together at a Jerusalem market in 2002. The horrific incident ignited international outrage and set in motion one mother's journey to meet the mother of her daughter's killer. More than four years later, they finally meet in an emotionally charged encounter that underscore the deep roots of the Israel-Palestinian conflict"--Container.
- With Avigail Levy, Um Samir al-Akhras.
- Directors of photography, Ran Shetreet, Ramez Kazmouz ; edited by Geof Bartz, Shlomi Shalom ; original score, Issar Shulman.
- Originally produced as a documentary film in 2007.
Special features (6 min.): deleted scene (5 min.); TV trailer (1 min.).
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the George R. Fink Memorial Fund.
- Medalia, Hilla. , Screenwriter, Producer, Director
Priddy, John. , Producer
Priddy, Ed. , Producer
Shulman, Issar. , Composer
HBO Documentary Films. , Producer
Priddy Brothers Entertainment (Firm) , Producer
George R. Fink Memorial Fund.
- Publisher Number:
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|