Script identity region : a study in Sylhet Nāgri / editor, Anuradha Chanda.
- Kolkata : Dey's Publishing : Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Institute of Asian Studies, 2013.
- Conference Name:
- International Conference on 'Identity and Acculturation: Sylhet Nāgri Script and Literature' (2008 : Kolkata, India)
xvii, 253 pages : maps (black and white, and colour) ; 25 cm
- Sylheti dialect -- India -- Assam -- Congresses.
Sylheti dialect -- Bangladesh -- Congresses.
Assam (India) -- History -- Congresses.
Bangladesh -- History -- Congresses.
India -- Assam
- Conference papers and proceedings.
- Papers presented at the International Conference on 'Identity and Acculturation: Sylhet Nāgri Script and Literature' organised jointly by the School of Cultural Texts and Records, Jadavpur University and Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Institute of Asian Studies (MAKAIAS), Kolkata in December 2008.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
- Chanda, Anuradha, editor.
Jadavpur University. School of Cultural Texts and Records, organizer.
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Institute of Asian Studies (Kolkata, India), publisher, organizer.
Anne and Joseph Trachtman Memorial Book Fund.
- 9788129518767 (hardback)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|