The naked ape; a zoologist's study of the human animal.
- [1st American ed.].
- New York, McGraw-Hill 
252 pages 22 cm
- Human beings -- Animal nature.
Primates -- Behavior.
- Medical subjects:
- In this anthropological study which places man, distinguished by the nakedness of his skin, alongside the apes and monkeys, the author "examines man's fundamental motives and behavior ... Human feeding, grooming, sleeping, fighting, mating, and taking care of the young are reviewed."
- Penn Provenance:
- Gotham Book Mart (former owner) (Gotham Book Mart Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Gotham Book Mart Collection (University of Pennsylvania)
- Other format:
- Online version: Morris, Desmond. Naked ape; a zoologist's study of the human animal.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|