Liber epigrammatum / Prosper Aquitanus ; edited by Albertus G.A. Horsting.
- Standardized Title:
- Liber epigrammatum. Latin (Horsting)
- Berlin : De Gruyter, 
- Corpus scriptorum ecclesiasticorum Latinorum ; v. 100.
Corpus scriptorum ecclesiasticorum latinorum (CSEL), 1816-3882 ; Band 100
viii, 160 pages ; 25 cm.
- Prosper, of Aquitaine, Saint, approximately 390-approximately 463. Liber epigrammatum.
Augustine, of Hippo, Saint, 354-430.
- Text in Latin with critical apparatus in English.
- "This is the first critical edition of Prosper of Aquitaine's Liber epigrammatum. Prosper composed an influential poetical synthesis of Augustine's vast oeuvre, writing poems inspired by maxims he had excerpted from his works. The epigrams were a guide to Augustine that was both authoritative and pleasant to read. "--Back cover.
Includes bibliographical references (pages 67-72) and indexes.
- Horsting, Albertus G. A., editor.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|