Ready to riot. Nathan Wright, Jr.
- First edition
- New York, Holt, Rinehart and Winston, .
, 148 pages illustrations, maps. 22 cm
- African Americans -- New Jersey -- Newark
Newark (N.J.) -- Social conditions.
- Place of Publication:
- United States New York (State) New York (City)
- Introduction: A City in Rebellion
Dislocation and Distress
Unplanned Exploitation: Social Costs
Unplanned Exploitation: The Economic Gap
Signs of the Times
The Perilous Choice: Order or Repression?
- "Published, March, 1968."
"Designer: Ronald Farber."
Jacket photo by Hugh Bell.
Includes bibliographical references.
- Local notes:
- Kislak Center Banks Collection copy presented to the Penn Libraries in 2018 by Joanna Banks.
Banks Collection copy: dustjacket retained.
Banks Collection copy is "Second printing, June 1968" and has "First edition" statement wanting.
Banks Collection copy is former library book with stamp of Lenape Regional High School Library, Medford, New Jersey, call number written on title page verso, and pages following 148 and back free endpaper wanting.
- Penn Provenance:
- Banks, Joanna (donor) (Banks Collection copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Joanna Banks Collection of African American Books (University of Pennsylvania)
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|