The international encyclopedia of communication theory and philosophy [electronic resource] / editors-in-chief: Klaus Bruhn Jensen, Robert T. Craig; associate editors: Jefferson D. Pooley and Eric W. Rothenbuhler.
- Malden, MA : Wiley, 2016.
- Wiley Blackwell-ICA international encyclopedias of communication.
The Wiley Blackwell-ICA International Encyclopedias of Communication
1 online resource (4 volumes).
- Communication -- Philosophy -- Encyclopedias.
- Electronic books.
- The International Encyclopedia of Communication Theory and Philosophy is the definitive single-source reference work on the subject, with state-of-the-art and in-depth scholarly reflection on key issues from leading international experts. It is available both online and in print. A state-of-the-art and in-depth scholarly reflection on the key issues raised by communication, covering the history, systematics, and practical potential of communication theory, with articles by leading experts offer an unprecedented level of accuracy and balance, it 0provides comprehensive, clear entries which are both cross-national and cross-disciplinary in nature. The Encyclopedia presents a truly international perspective with authors and positions representing not just Europe and North America, but also Latin America and Asia. Published both online and in print, it is part of The Wiley Blackwell-ICA International Encyclopedias of Communication series, published in conjunction with the International Communication Association.
- Volume 1. A-D
volume 2. E-L
volume 3. M-Q
volume 4. R-Z.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
Online resource; title from homepage (Wiley Online Library, viewed February 3, 2017).
- Jensen, Klaus Bruhn, editor.
Craig, Robert T., editor.
Pooley, Jefferson, editor.
Rothenbuhler, Eric W., editor.
- Other format:
- Print version: International encyclopedia of communication theory and philosophy
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1002/9781118541555 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.