The international encyclopedia of political communication [electronic resource] / editor-in-Chief Gianpietro Mazzoleni ; associate editors Kevin G. Barnhurst, Ken'ichi Ikeda, Rousiley C.M. Maia, and Hartmut Wessler.
- Chichester, UK : John Wiley & Sons, 2016.
1 online resource (3 vols.)
- Communication in politics -- Encyclopedias.
- Electronic books.
- The International Encyclopedia of Political Communication is the definitive single-source reference work on the subject, with state-of-the-art and in-depth scholarly reflection on the key issues within political communication from leading international experts. It is available both online and in print. Explores pertinent/salient topics within political science, sociology, psychology, communication and many other disciplines. Theory, empirical research and academic as well as professional debate are widely covered in this truly international and comparative work. Provides clear definitions and explanations which are both cross-national and cross-disciplinary by nature. Offers an unprecedented level of authority, accuracy and balance, with contributions from leading international experts in their associated fields.
- Description based on print version record.
- Local notes:
- Acquired for the Penn Libraries with assistance from the Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Mazzoleni, Gianpietro, editor.
Barnhurst, Kevin G., 1951- editor.
Ikeda, Ken'ichi, editor.
Maia, Rousiley, editor.
Wessler, Hartmut, 1965- editor.
Wiley Online Library.
Rosengarten Family Fund.
- Other format:
- Print version: International encyclopedia of political communication.
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1002/9781118541555 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|