Secret Evidence Repeal Act of 1999. Part 1, February 10, 2000 [electronic resource] : hearing before the Subcommittee on Immigration and Claims of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session on H.R. 2121.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2000.
- Washington, DC : For sale by the U.S. Government Printing Office, Superintendent of Documents, Congressional Sales Office.
[Buffalo, N.Y.] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings.
Immigration law & policy in the U.S.
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 71 pages)
- Evidence, Criminal -- United States.
Deportation -- United States.
Secrecy -- Law and legislation -- United States.
Emigration and immigration law -- United States.
Terrorism -- United States -- Prevention.
- Electronic books.
- "Serial no. 97."
Includes bibliographical references
(c)2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed March 25, 2013
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|