Treasury Department, February 5th, 1794. : Sir, I have the honor to transmit herewith, a report, in pursuance of an order of the House of Representatives, of the 30th of January last ...
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Childs and Swaine?, 1794]
- Government document
 p. ; 33 cm. (fol.)
- ntr, e,t. r-on toe- (C) 1794 (Q)
- United States -- Appropriations and expenditures, 1794 -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Caption title.
Letter of transmittal, addressed to the speaker of the House, signed: Alexander Hamilton, Secretary of the Treasury.
Ascribed to the press of Childs and Swaine by Bristol.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy is no. 38 in a collection of 50 18th-century U.S. government documents, most by Alexander Hamilton and a few by Thomas Jefferson, Henry Knox, and others, bound in 2 volumes (13 in the first volume and 37 in the second, including two manuscripts).
RBC copy formerly owned by Alexander Hamilton, with ms. contents list of v. 1 in his hand on last blank leaf in volume. Cf. C.B. Clapp, "Alexander Hamilton's reports" in The University of Pennsylvania library chronicle v. 9, no. 2 (June 1941), p. 52-64.
RBC copy has autograph of Henry Kuhl on title leaf of first work in v. 1.
- Penn Provenance:
- Hamilton, Alexander, 1757-1804 (former owner) (RBC copy)
Kuhl, Henry, 1764-1856 (autograph) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Bristol B8974
Shipton & Mooney 47305
Clapp, C.B. "Alexander Hamilton's reports." In The University of Pennsylvania library chronicle v. 9, no. 2 (June 1941): 52-64, v. 2, no. 22
- Childs, Francis, 1763-1830, printer.
Swaine, John, 1762?-1794, printer.
United States. Congress 1793-1794). House.