To grant a quota to Eastern Hemisphere Indians and to make them racially eligible for naturalization. Part 1, March 7, 8, 13, 14, 1945 [electronic resource] : hearings before the Committee on Immigration and Naturalization, Seventy-ninth Congress, first session on H.R. 173, H.R. 1584, H.R. 1624, H.R. 1746, H.R. 2256, H.R. 2609, bills to grant a quota to Eastern Hemisphere Indians and to make them racially eligible for naturalization.
- Washington : United States Government Printing Office, 1945
- [Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource (iii, 151 pages)
- Naturalization -- United States.
East Indians -- United States.
- Electronic books.
- ©2013 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed December 26, 2013
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|