Risk to homeland security from identity fraud and identity theft [electronic resource] : joint hearing before the Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security, and Claims and Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security of the Committee on the Judiciary, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventh Congress, second session, June 25, 2002.
- Washington : U.S. Government Printing Office, 2002
- Washington, DC : For sale by the Superintendent of Documents, U.S. Government Printing Office, [Congressional Sales Office]
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
Immigration law & policy in the U.S
HeinOnline U.S. Congressional documents. Congressional hearings
HeinOnline immigration law & policy in the U.S
- Government document
1 online resource (v, 77 pages)
- Identity theft -- United States
False certification -- United States
Credit cards -- Forgeries -- United States
Identification cards -- Forgeries -- United States
National security -- United States
- Electronic books.
- "Serial no. 86."
©2015 Cassidy Cataloguing Services, Inc
Description based on PDF title page, viewed September 3, 2015
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on the Judiciary. Subcommittee on Crime, Terrorism, and Homeland Security, author
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|