The secretary of the Treasury, to whom was referred the several petitions in the list hereunto annexed specified--respectfully makes the following report thereupon.
- [Philadelphia : Printed by Childs and Swaine, 1792]
- Government document
 p. ; 32 cm. (fol.)
- ".re onf- de.: chu- (C) 1792 (Q)
- Claims -- Early works to 1800.
United States -- History -- Revolution, 1775-1783 -- Claims -- Early works to 1800.
- Place of Publication:
- United States Pennsylvania Philadelphia.
- Title from beginning of text.
Imprint supplied from Evans.
Signed and dated at end: Alexander Hamilton, Secretary of the Treasury. Treasury Department, November 19, 1792.
- Local notes:
- RBC copy is no. 43 in a collection of 50 18th-century U.S. government documents, most by Alexander Hamilton and a few by Thomas Jefferson, Henry Knox, and others, bound in 2 volumes (13 in the first volume and 37 in the second, including two manuscripts).
RBC copy formerly owned by Alexander Hamilton, with ms. contents list of v. 1 in his hand on last blank leaf in volume. Cf. C.B. Clapp, "Alexander Hamilton's reports" in The University of Pennsylvania library chronicle v. 9, no. 2 (June 1941), p. 52-64.
RBC copy has autograph of Henry Kuhl on title leaf of first work in v. 1.
- Penn Provenance:
- Hamilton, Alexander, 1757-1804 (former owner) (RBC copy)
Kuhl, Henry, 1764-1856 (autograph) (RBC copy)
- Penn Chronology:
- Cited in:
- Evans 24931
Clapp, C.B. "Alexander Hamilton's reports." In The University of Pennsylvania library chronicle v. 9, no. 2 (June 1941): 52-64, v. 2, no. 26
- Hamilton, Alexander, 1757-1804.
Childs, Francis, 1763-1830, printer.
Swaine, John, 1762?-1794, printer.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|