Disease Recurrence After Liver Transplantation [electronic resource] : Natural History, Treatment and Survival / edited by Paul J. Thuluvath.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- New York, NY : Springer New York : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
1 online resource (IX, 269 p. 34 illus., 17 illus. in color.)
Primary care (Medicine).
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- As there is a high incidence of disease recurrence after liver transplantation, this volume is designed around the need for a reference text dealing exclusively with this problem. The book places special emphasis on pre- and post-transplant predictors of recurrence, severity assessment, prophylaxis, and treatment. Pathobiology of disease recurrence is discussed in detail where applicable. Issues including quality of life and cost burden are also covered in the text. Written by well-known authorities in each field, Disease Recurrence After Liver Transplantation: Natural History, Treatment and Survival serves as a comprehensive reference for physicians and surgeons who take care of liver transplant recipients and a major addition to the literature detailing the current understanding of disease recurrence.
- Overview: Disease Recurrence After Liver Transplantation
Hepatitis B Recurrence: Major Milestones and Current Status
HCV Recurrence: Predictors and Outcomes after Liver Transplantation
Treatment of Recurrent Hepatitis C
Recurrence of Primary Biliary Cirrhosis Following Liver Transplantation
Recurrence of Autoimmune Hepatitis after Liver Transplantation
Alcoholic Cirrhosis, Transplantation, and Recurrence of Disease
Recurrence of Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis after Liver Transplantation
Recurrence of Metabolic Disorders after Liver Transplantation
Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Post Liver Transplantation
Recurrence of Hepatocellular Carcinoma Following Liver Transplantation within Milan Criteria
Recurrence of HCC When Transplanted Outside Milan Criteria
Role of Neoadjuvant and Adjuvant Treatment in HCC Recurrence after Liver Transplantation
Recurrent Non-hepatic and De-novo Malignancies after Liver Transplantation
Recurrence of Disease after Liver Transplantation in the Pediatric Population
Disease Recurrence after Liver Transplantation: Quality of Life and Cost of Retransplantation.
- Thuluvath, Paul J. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-1-4939-2947-4 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|