Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia [electronic resource] / edited by Vineet Bhandari.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Humana Press, 2016.
- Respiratory Medicine, 2197-7372
Respiratory Medicine, 2197-7372
1 online resource (XIII, 354 p. 35 illus., 22 illus. in color.)
Critical care medicine.
Respiratory organs -- Diseases.
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book provides a comprehensive framework for treatment and management of bronchopulmonary dysplasia. In recent years great strides have been made toward understanding the pathogenesis and clinical aspects of BPD, which is the most common chronic lung disease affecting infants. This one-stop resource is written by leading scientists and clinicians in the field, and chapters discuss the most recent developments in the basic scientific, translational, and clinical characteristics of the disease. Topics such as hyperoxia, pre- and post-natal inflammation, and genetics and biomarkers of BPD are included, as well as non-invasive ventilation techniques, nutrition, and radiology applications from pre-term birth to adulthood. The book closes with an in-depth look at emerging therapeutic options for prevention of BPD. Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia is an essential volume for all neonatologists, pediatric pulmonologists, and scientists interested in developmental disorders of the lung.
- Hyperoxia in the pathogenesis of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
Invasive mechanical ventilation in the pathogenesis of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
Pre- and post-natal inflammation in the pathogenesis of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
Mycoplasma in Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease following Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
Genetics of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
Biomarkers of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
Pathology of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia: Definitions and Epidemiology
Oxygen modulation and Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia: Delivery Room and Beyond
Non-invasive ventilation for the prevention of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
Nutrition in Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia: In the NICU and Beyond
Radiology of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia: from preterm birth to adulthood
Pulmonary Hypertension in Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
Pulmonary Function in Survivors of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
Stem cells for the prevention of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
Less invasive surfactant administration (LISA) for the prevention of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia
Anti-Inflammatory Agents for the Prevention of Bronchopulmonary Dysplasia.
- Bhandari, Vineet. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-319-28486-6 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|