Public Health Challenges in Contemporary China [electronic resource] : An Interdisciplinary Perspective / edited by MD. Nazrul Islam.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Berlin, Heidelberg : Springer Berlin Heidelberg : Imprint: Springer, 2016.
1 online resource (XIV, 122 p. 6 illus. in color.)
- System Details:
- text file PDF
- This book addresses contemporary public health challenges in China from an interdisciplinary perspective. These challenges include health service system, population ageing, food safety, substance abuse and its prevention and treatment, Buddhist delivery of elderly care, the development of professional healthcare social work, and the integration of Chinese Medicine in public health. The book brings together top-notch scholars, academics and professionals in each of these research areas to explore and reveal the complex and challenging task of addressing health-related issues in China. Md. Nazrul Islam is Assistant Professor at the United International College, Beijing Normal University-Hong Kong Baptist University, Zhuhai, China. He teaches courses on Sociology and Public Health and do research on Ayurveda and Chinese Herbal Medicine.
Challenges to Health Service System in China: Institutional and financial reforms
Food safety Challenges in China
Challenge of Population Ageing on Health
Integrating Chinese Medicine in public health: Contemporary trend and challenges
State-Religion Partnership: Delivery of Eldercare in Asia
Substance Abuse and Its Prevention and Treatment in Macao
Development of Healthcare Social Work in China.
- Islam, MD. Nazrul. editor.
SpringerLink (Online service)
- Contained In:
- Springer eBooks
- Other format:
- Printed edition:
- Publisher Number:
- 10.1007/978-3-662-47753-3 doi
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|